Schedule a recurring network config change report
- Click My Dashboards > Network Configuration > Jobs.
- Click Create New Job.
- Name the job, and select Generate a Config Change Report from Job Type.
- Select the Schedule Type. If you are creating an Advanced schedule, use the five fields to create a CRON expression.
- Add a comment if this job relates to a business rule, and click Next.
- Select the nodes to target with this job, and click Next.
- Select an email notification option, and click Next. If you click Email Results, the default email notification and SMTP server settings are populated. These settings can be overridden in each job.
- Select the type of config change report to generate, and click Next.
- Review the settings for the job, and click Finish.
When processing an active job, NCM uses credential settings of the user who last edited the job. For example, if the user has user level login credentials set, NCM uses the connection profile associated with the device. For details on managing a connection profile, see Define and apply global device logins in NCM.