Receive Notifications in Mobile Admi
To view your notifications select the Notifications tab item on your client. Upon first launch, the page will appear blank except for the Subscribe to and manage feeds option. While you can manage your list of feeds from the Mobile Admin web interface, notifications are available only on the device clients.
To subscribe to receive notifications from a certain feed:
- Log in to Mobile Admin.
In the device menu, select Manage Feeds.
On first launch, the page displays Subscribe to a new feed.
- Select this option to display a list of the supported services.
- Select the service for which you would like to receive notifications.
Select the host from the provided list or enter the hostname or IP address for the host from which the Mobile Admin Server will collect information for the feed.
- Click Continue in the menu or the Choose Server screen.
Select an item from the displayed list of available feeds or saved search parameters.
You can edit the name of the feed and add a contact phone number or related URL.
- Click Save in the menu or New Feed screen to add the feed to your list of subscribed feeds.
You will now receive notifications of changes for the feed.
- Repeat this procedure to add additional feeds.