Set up additional SolarWinds Customer Portal user accounts
If you have Account Administrator access to the SolarWinds customer portal, you can add additional user accounts and define each user's access level. Set up additional accounts to allow other users to view information in the portal, create a support case, access information about existing support cases, or sign up for training.
For more information about user account types and permissions, see this FAQ page.
Log in to SolarWinds Customer Portal using an account with Account Administrator access.
- In the user account drop-down menu in the upper-right corner, click Company Account Settings.
- Click the Add User button.
- Enter the user's email address.
- Specify the user's access level and click Create.
- Account Administrator: Can access all areas of the Customer Portal. Can also add and remove users, edit user profile information, and assign roles and contact types to users.
- Standard Access: Can access all areas of the Customer Portal.
- No Access: Cannot access the Customer Portal, but is listed as a contact on the account.
The system sends a user profile creation email to the user. The user appears as Pending in the Admin portal until the user activates their account through the user profile creation email.