Export IP addresses and settings
You can export IP addresses and settings, including any custom fields you have defined, subnet properties, friendly names, mask, and CIDR, as Microsoft Excel
Due to limitations with the .xls format, it is only possible to export Excel files where:
- IPAM 2020.2.1 and later: CIDR = 13 and higher (up to 524,288 addresses)
- IPAM 2020.2 and earlier: CIDR = 17 and higher (up to 32,768 addresses)
The following procedure exports IP addresses and subnets from the Orion IPAM table of your Orion database as columns in a new spreadsheet.
- Click IP Address Manager > Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- To export:
- An entire group: click the parent group of the group to export in the network organization pane, and then select the group in the Network View.
- An entire supernet: click a parent group or supernet of the supernet to export in the network organization pane, and then select the supernets in the Network View.
Before IPAM can export any supernet, the supernet must be populated with at least one defined subnet.
- An entire subnet: click a parent group or supernet of the subnetto export in the network organization pane, and then select the subnets in the Network View.
- IP addresses: click the parent subnet of the IP address to export in the network organization pane, and then select the IP addresses to export in the Network View.
- Click Export in the tool bar.
- Select the columns you want to export.
The IPv4 Address column is selected automatically, and becomes the first column in the generated spreadsheet. Each additional setting or property you select becomes an additional column in the generated spreadsheet.
- Click Export.
- When you are prompted to open or save the file, click Save.
- Provide a file name and location for the generated spreadsheet, and click Save.