View volume details and modify volume properties
The Volume Details window contains a live view of data from the volume, including the following information:
- Object specific information, enter, sub-enter, node ID, volume ID, and name
- Volume index and description
- Volume enter
- Actively responding to SNMP
- Last change time-date stamp
- Polling information, including interval and next expected poll
- Statistics collection and rediscovery interval
- Volume size, bytes used, and bytes available
- Volume errors
The name of the volume can be updated on this window.
- Browse to, and then right-click the volume in the tree.
- Click Volume Details.
- Review the information presented on the Details window.
- Modify the name of the volume, and then click Apply Changes.
- Changing the name of a volume only affects the way the volume is identified on charts and graphs within Toolset Network Performance Monitor. It does not impact the mounted device.
- Changes made in this window only affect the volume being viewed.