Toolset Network Performance Monitor generates alerts for network events you want to monitor. You can customize alerts in many ways:
- Notify different people on different days.
- Notify at different times of the day.
- Notify different people for different events.
- Notify using any combination of times, events, and people.
You can set alerts to notify people or other monitoring programs using several different modes:
- Send an e-mail or page.
- Play a sound on the NPM machine.
- Log details to a file.
- Log details to the Windows Event Log.
- Send a Syslog message.
- Execute an external program.
- Execute a Visual Basic script.
- E-mail a webpage.
- Change the value of an interface or node property.
- Play a text to speech output.
- Send a Windows Net Message (
- Dial a Paging or SMS Service.
- Send an SNMP trap.
- Post a URL to a web server.