Mutating a dictionary is the process of mutating each word slightly. For example, changing all the words to uppercase, capitalizing them, or converting individual characters.
- Click Dictionaries > Mutate Dictionary, and then click the dictionary you want to alter.
- Select one or more mutations to apply, and then click OK.
- Select a dictionary to place the new words in, and then click OK.
- Words are taken from one dictionary, mutated, and then stored in the target dictionary.
- The source and target dictionary may be the same. Also, you can perform many mutations on a single dictionary. You are not limited to a single mutation.