Automatically publish discovered information in HTML - ETS IP Address Management
IP address Management enables you to automatically generate an HTML file that contains the information you select on a timed schedule. For example, you can save this report to your inetpub root directory and provide an automatically-refreshed list of used and available IP addresses on your website.
- Click File > Network/Scanner Settings.
- Click the Preferences tab, and then check Enable auto-publish to Web.
- Specify the directory to save the HTML files.
The files use the subnet address as the name of the published HTML file.
- Specify the publishing interval in the Auto-publish every field.
- Select one of these options:
- Publish all IP Addresses
- Publish only Reserved, Used, or IP Addresses with comments
- Click OK.
The default directory is
Exclude subnet from Automatic Publishing
To exclude a specific subnet from the published HTML file, complete the following task.
- Click Subnets > Details.
- In the Subnet Details window, select Exclude this subnet when Auto-Publishing to the Web, and then click OK.