See the following topics to learn more about DPA licensing:
- Learn about DPA license types and subscription licensing for DPA servers deployed in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
- Learn about registration and licensing options for clustered environments.
- If you are monitoring a database instance that runs in a VM cluster, see the requirements to create a user.
- Purchase licenses and view your purchased licenses in the Customer Portal.
- Activate DPA licenses to make them available to a DPA server.
- Allocate licenses to the DPA database instances you want to monitor, or deallocate a license to make it available to another instance.
- If licenses are over-allocated, troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Deactivate DPA licenses to make them available to a different DPA server.