Start the configuration application
Start the configuration module.
After a new installation, there is only one user who can log into ARM: the user who performed the installation.
More information on adding ARM users can be found at ARM user management.
- If additional users have already been added you can use their credentials.
- Switch to advanced login options.
- Change the language of the user interface. Available languages are English, German and French.
Advanced login options
- Enter the name of the ARM server, for example "srv-ARM" (without "\\"). If working locally on the ARM server you may also use "localhost". It is also possible to reference an IP address.
- By default, the communication between ARM server and GUI uses port 55555. Please also refer to the chapter on firewall settings. If you want to change the port please see the knowledge base article: Configure ARM client apps to use a custom port.
- If you activate the SSL option, all communication between ARM server and GUI will be encrypted. Encryption must be configured first. Please see the following knowledge base article: How to enable SSL encryption.