Report on changes in Active Directory
Background / Value
The AD Logga allows you to monitor current processes in your Active Directory. ARM even captures all changes made with native tools including temporary changes. From a security perspective any actions related to event types and event authors are extremely important.
Monitoring of event types
Monitoring of event authors
Note: Additionally you are able to filter according to object class and attribute. Please note that these settings are geared towards expert users. If you apply a filter for a rare object this may cause the report to deliver unexpected results.
Analyze AD Logga events with the logbook
Set alerts for groups
Set alerts for user accounts
- Select "Start".
- Click on "AD Logga Report".
- Enter a title for the report and add a comment.
- Define the date range of the report.
- Select domains whose events should be captured in the report.
Define the range of the report by setting filters. By definition filters exclude the selected data.
- Add the type of events that you would like to include in the report.
- Add the authors of events that you would like to include in the report.
- Add all object classes that you would like to include in the report.
- Add all attributes that you would like to include in the report.
By saving AD Logga report configurations as templates you can save valuable time by reusing complex report configurations.
- Select an existing template.
- Save the current configuration as a template.
- Define the desired output settings.
- Option activated and output format set to CSV: The report contains only event data, no report or filter configuration. This can be very helpful for automated post-processing.
- Start the report.