Modify moderation of distribution groups
Background / Purpose
With ARM you can quickly modify the moderation of distribution groups. The process will be documented automatically.
If no moderators are nominated the role is filled out by the manager of the group.
The change also works for dynamic Exchange groups.
Change the manager of distribution groups
Use the search field to find the desired distribution group.
- You are focusing in the desired group.
- Right-click on a group and select "Edit moderation".
- Enable or disable the moderation of the distribution group.
- Use the search field to find accounts.
- Use drag & drop to move accounts to the column"Moderators" or "Sender without moderation" (Whitelist).
- Determine the workflow for rejected messages.
- You must enter a comment, for example a ticket number.
- Start the process.