Define individual approval flows
Background / Value
ARM GrantMA allows you to design individual approval workflows for each organizational category. You can design as many steps in the process as required. The last approver in the process is also the one making the formal change request.
- Select "Workflows".
- Click on "Create".
- Give the workflow a title.
- Give a short, concise description of the workflows purpose.
- Name the approval step.
- Add one or more approvers
You can also add multiple approvers for any step, which can be useful in case of vacation or illness.
- Describe the approval step.
- Add any additional steps in the approval process.
- Add an additional step.
- Delete an approval step.
- Generate the workflow.
- You have created a new workflow. ARM switches to the "Manage workflows" view.
- Click on a workflow to make changes.
- Delete the workflow.