Deactivate user accounts in bulk (web client)
Background / Value
After a security breach it often makes sense to deactivate accounts in bulk. You can do this quickly and easily in the web interface.
Change password options in bulk (web client)
Delete accounts in bulk (soft delete) (web client)
- Click "Analysis".
- Select the category "AD users".
- Click on "All AD user accounts".
- Set options for the scenario.
- Click on "Start calculation".
- Use sorting, filtering, grouping and column selection to narrow down your selection.
- Select the desired entries.
- Click "Deactivate user".
- You must enter a comment.
- Click on "Execute action".
The job will betransferred to the ARM server and executed there. ARM administrators can see the status in the task overview scenario.