Create a user account as an HR employee
Background / Value
The ARM GrantMA self-service portal allows HR employees to create user accounts for new employees. Instead of sending user information to IT, the entry and creation of a new user account are combined into one simple step. IT simply has to approve the request.
This process is especially useful for departments with high employee turnover and/or a project oriented approach.
Approve or reject requests (cockpit)
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click on "Login".
Select "new user" and click on "Request".
Enter the relevant information for the new user. Fields indicated in red are mandatory or contain invalid entries.
ARM administrators can customize the input template.
After entering all required information click on "Add to shopping cart".
Add additional resources if desired. Click on "Order Basket".
- You can delete an order item.
- You must enter a comment.
- Start the request.
- ARM shows you an overview of your requests. You can always view your requests by selecting "My Requests" from the menu.
- You can filter your requests to shorten a long list.
- View additional details.
- Resend a notification email to the approver.
- Cancel your order.