Create a mailbox (email enable users)
Background / Value
With ARM for Exchange you can create Mailboxes (email enable users).
- Use the search to find the desired user or distribution group of type universal.
- Right-click on the user, e.g. in the Accounts view.
- Click on "Enable mailbox" from the context menu.
This option is only available if no mailbox has yet been created. This option is only available for Exchange on-premise (not for Exchange Online).
- Determine the Exchange options.
- You must enter a comment, for example a ticket number.
- Start the process.