Change password options in bulk
Background / Value
Passwords must be changed regularly. You can manage password options across your entire organization, quickly and easily in the ARM web interface.
Reset passwords in bulk (web client)
- Click "Analysis".
- Select the category "AD users".
- Click on "All AD user accounts".
- Set options for the scenario.
- Click on "Start calculation".
- Use sorting, filtering, grouping and column selection to narrow down your selection.
- Select the desired entries.
- Click "Change password options".
- Set the password options.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click "Execute Action".
The job will be transferred to the ARM server and executed there. ARM administrators can see the status in the task overview scenario.