Approve or reject requests (cockpit)
Background / Value
Depending on how you have set the approval process, you will receive approval requests for the individual order processes. As an administrator or data owner you keep an eye on the processes.
Click "Waiting for Approval." In the example shown, 1 request is waiting for approval.
The range of available services (buttons) varies according to role (login), risk assessment and configuration.
- Expand an order to see the items.
Depending on the ARM configuration set by your ARM administrator, you will see a pencil or information symbol:
- Pencil: You can modify the order.
- Info: You see the details and you are not allowed to modify the order.
Click on the pencil icon.
You can edit the order request.
- For example, you can downgrade the requested "modify" right to "read" and set the permission to a start and end date.
- Click on "Apply changes".
- Select the desired order or item.
- Click "Approve".
- You must enter a comment.
- Click "OK".
The comment appears in the logbook and is therefore documented auditable.