This section describes how to install the license in SEM.
See Choose a licensing method for your SEM deployment in the SEM Installation Guide to learn how SEM is licensed.
Open the SEM console. See Log in to the SEM web console for steps.
Log in with Administrator privileges.
- On the SEM toolbar, navigate to Manage > Appliances, and then click the License tab in the Properties area.
- Select the SEM Manager to be licensed in the Appliances grid.
- Enter the License Key in the Key field.
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number in the appropriate fields.
- Click Activate.
- When prompted, click OK to activate your license.