Monitor ASA firewalls with NPM
Network Insight for Cisco® ASA automates the monitoring and management of your Cisco ASA infrastructure to provide visibility and help ensure service availability.
Ensure that services dependent on your firewall are available:
- Monitor VPN tunnels: to guarantee the connectivity between sites. Monitor the tunnel status, bandwidth usage, and information about completed phases. View user sessions on remote access tunnels.
- Monitor firewall high availability health and readiness: detect failovers, and keep track of ASA high availability status.
To have the complete visibility into the health and performance of your firewall infrastructure, and to automate operational activities, such as optimizing your Access lists (ACL), install Network Configuration Manager version 7.7.
- Failover on ASA node
- High Availability on ASA Node is not up
- VPN Site-to-Site tunnel down
- Connections in use exceeding threshold on ASA node
- VPN Site-to-Site Tunnel History - Last 30 Days
- VPN Remote Access Tunnel History - Last 30 Days