Steps to take after a legacy version of NPM is installed
After SolarWinds NPM is installed, there are a variety of resources you can access to learn the product.
- SolarWinds NPM Getting Started Guide - Get Started: SolarWinds recommends reading the SolarWinds NPM Getting Started Guide first. Learn about how to configure SolarWinds NPM, begin collecting data, and alert and report on your mission-critical environment.
Quickly identify performance issues and problems before your customers call the help desk. Depending on your workload, you should be able to get started in five days or less.
- SolarWinds NPM Getting Started Guide - Customize: Learn how to customize views, alerts, and reports.
Tailor SolarWinds NPM to your internal processes so you can more effectively respond to performance issues. Depending on your workload, you should be able to customize SolarWinds NPM in five or fewer days.
- SolarWinds NPM Administrator Guide: Refer to the SolarWinds NPM Administrator Guide for a deeper dive into SolarWinds NPM features.
- SolarWinds Customer Success Center: Access the Customer Success Center for all SolarWinds NPM documentation and troubleshooting knowledge base articles.
- SolarWinds NPM on THWACK: Interact with SolarWinds VNQM Pros who provide answers to your questions and share lessons learned.