Select the Microsoft products on the WSUS server
As your needs change, you can download additional Microsoft product updates on your WSUS server. After the server completes the synchronization, you can approve and push the updates to your managed computers.
- Log in to Patch Manager as an administrator.
- In the navigation pane, expand Enterprise > Update Services and select your WSUS server.
- In the Actions menu, select Products and Classifications.
- In the Products tab, select the targeted Microsoft products.
- Click the Classifications tab and select the targeted classifications.
Patch Manager launches a task to update the WSUS server.