Search for traps in the Trap Viewer
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — IPAM — NAM — NCM — NOM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — VNQM
- Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Trap Viewer.
- Click View > Search Traps.
- Enter search criteria, and click Search Database.
- To group messages for easier navigation, select the type of grouping from the Grouping list.
- To limit the number of displayed messages, enter or select a number in the Maximum number of messages to display field.
- To view messages that meet your search criteria as they arrive, select a number for the Auto Refresh Every number seconds field.
Auto Refresh is only available when you are viewing current messages. The Date / Time Range must be set to Today, Last 24 Hours, Last 2 Hours, or Last Hour.
- To hide the search criteria pane, toggle the pane open and closed by clicking the double up arrows in the top right of the page.
You can now see the traps according to your settings.