Manage scheduled discovery results in the Orion Platform
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — IPAM — LA — NAM — NCM — NOM — NPM — SAM — SCM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
The Scheduled Discovery Results tab of Network Discovery provides a list of all recently discovered, changed, or imported devices on your monitored network. Results are compared between discoveries, and listed on this tab.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console and navigate to Settings > Network Discovery.
- Click Scheduled Discovery Results.
- Filter the results the left pane.
- Update your SolarWinds Orion database to include changed or discovered nodes by selecting all nodes to update or to add, and clicking Import Nodes.
- Ignore devices in future discoveries by selecting the nodes to ignore, and clicking Add to Ignore List.