Import nodes to the Orion Platform from a list of IP addresses
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products.
- Open the file with IP addresses to import.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console, and click Settings > Network Discovery.
- Click Add New Discovery to create a new discovery, or select a discovery, and click Edit.
- Click IP Addresses, and copy and paste the IP addresses or host names of the devices from your file into the field.
Enter one IP address or host name per line.
- Click Validate to confirm that the provided IP addresses and host names are assigned to SNMP-enabled devices.
- Complete the discovery and import the devices.
The Network Sonar Results Wizard opens with the results of your discovery.