Display interface performance in links on the maps in the Orion Platform
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
DPAIM — EOC — NAM — NCM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
- Expand Connection Display Options in the bottom left pane.
- Select display options:
- Show Link Speed provides interface connection speed information in colored links.
- Show Link Utilization provides interface utilization information in colored links. This option is default on new maps.
Utilization data is not shown for manually created links.
- Don't Show Additional Info provides only interface UP/DOWN status information on device links. This is the default option for previously created maps.
- Include Link Labels enables or disables displaying connection labels.