Display interface performance in links on Network Atlas maps for the Orion Platform
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
DPAIM — EOC — NAM — NCM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
To interpret colors representing interface performance data in the Map widget in the Orion Web Console, see the legend in the widget. If the legend is hidden, click Edit on the widget, select Show color legend on the map, and submit your changes.
- In Network Atlas, expand Connection Display Options in the bottom left pane.
- Select display options:
- Show Link Speed provides interface connection speed information in colored links.
- Show Link Utilization provides interface utilization information in colored links. This option is default on new maps.
Utilization data is not shown for manually created links.
- Don't Show Additional Info provides only interface UP/DOWN status information on device links. This is the default option for previously created maps.
- Include Link Labels enables or disables displaying connection labels.