Edit cloud account properties
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — APM — IPAM — NAM — SAM — VMAN
To edit cloud account properties, including credentials and polling options:
- Access the Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Settings page.
- Click Manage Cloud Accounts.
- On the Manage Cloud Accounts page, select the account you are updating.
- Click Edit Properties.
- On the Edit Properties page, modify account credentials and settings as needed.
- Click Test Connection to verify the changes.
- Click Save.
(Optional) Switch to the API Polling Options tab, update settings, and click Save.
Instead of clicking Save at the bottom of the Edit Properties page, you can click Save and Choose Instances/VMs.