Customize the width, color, and line styles of network links in Network Atlas maps
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — DPAIM — EOC — NAM — NCM — NOM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
- Right-click a link, and select Properties.
- Select Appearance in the left column of the Properties page.
- Select a line width in pixels from the Width list.
- Select a line color from the Color list.
- Select a line style from the Style> list.
- Click OK.
The color setting only changes the color of links that have the Up status.