Getting started with Mobile Admin
To get started with Mobile Admin, perform the following steps:
- Install the Mobile Admin Server.
- Configure your network to allow your wireless devices to access Mobile Admin.
If you are using wireless devices with BlackBerry Enterprise Server, see Using Mobile Admin with BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Configure the servers in your network (if required), to work with Mobile Admin.
- Connect to the Mobile Admin server through the client of your choice.
- In the Configuration Interface, set up your servers, users, and security.
- Install the Mobile Admin Client software on the wireless devices of the administrators in your organization.
After you install and configure the Mobile Admin Server, consider sending an email to all users who will be installing the Mobile Admin Client on their wireless devices. Be sure to provide the URL or network location of where the client software is located.