Log in and log out in Mobile Admin
Depending on how security for Mobile Admin is configured, you can have up to three levels of authentication in this order:
- Device password authentication (optional)
- RSA SecurID (optional) or RADIUS authentication (optional)
- Windows user name and password (required)
Logging in to Mobile Admin
Select the Mobile Admin icon on your device.
If you have RSA SecurID, log in using your PIN and the code from your token. After you log in, the Mobile Admin screen displays.
- To log in to the default domain, enter credentials in the User name and Password fields.
To save the username and password, select the Save password check box.
- On the menu, click Login, and then click OK.
Changing Which Server to Log Into, or Changing Server Settings
Follow this procedure to change which server to log into when you start Mobile Admin. Log out of Mobile Admin before you perform this procedure.
- Select the Mobile Admin icon.
- On the menu, click Switch Server.
- Enter the server settings for the server you would like to log onto.
- On the menu, click Save.
- Log in to Mobile Admin.
Log out of Mobile Admin
On the menu, click Logout.
Log out of Mobile Admin when you finish a session, or if you want to log in as a different user.
Close the Mobile Admin Client application
On the menu, click Close.
If you close Mobile Admin without logging out, the next time you open the application, you will not have to log in again unless:
- The security settings on the Mobile Admin Server require that you log in every time you open the Mobile Admin Client.
- A security time-out period has elapsed.