Configure Email Report Publisher
The Email Report Publisher emails your report to a list of users based on a predetermined schedule.
- Click Configuration in the toolbar.
- In the Configuration page, click Scheduled Reporting Tasks.
- Click Email Report Publisher.
Complete the Identification selections.
In the Report Publisher Name field, enter a unique name for this publisher.
For example, CPU Utilization
Click Select, choose a previously-configured report to email, and then click Continue.
For example, select CPU Utilization.
Compete the Email Options selections.
In the Email Report To field, enter the email address of the individual who receives the report. Click And to add additional email addresses.
- In the Email Report From field, enter the email address of the individual who sends the report. The default email address recorded in Server Settings will be the default (if configured).
- In the Email Subject field, enter the email message title for this report.
- Click the Image Type drop-down menu and select an image format.
Complete the Timing Parameter selections.
Select the hours and minutes after midnight in your time zone when the report will be emailed to the specified recipients. By default, the Email Report Publisher is scheduled to run after midnight.
Select the checkbox to base the report time selection on the Send Time parameters.
Deselect the checkbox to use the time selection configured in the report template. If you are sending a report configured to display the day's collected data with a 12AM send time, the report will be blank because no data was collected for the present day.
- Click the Frequency drop-down menu and select a daily, weekly, or monthly cycle for the report.
- Click Select and select the starting date when the report will be published. By default, Email Publisher schedules the report beginning on the current day.
- Click the Time Zone drop-down menu and select your current time zone. By default ipMonitor uses the time zone setting recorded in your operating system settings.
- Click OK.