Back up the ipMonitor configuration and setting files
After you configure ipMonitor and scan your network, be sure to back up your configuration and setting files. This will help you reconfigure ipMonitor in case of disaster recovery and assist you when you need to migrate the application to a new server.
- Log in to the ipMonitor Web Console.
- Click Configuration and select Scheduled Maintenance tasks > Recurring Internal Maintenance.
- Ensure that:
- Archive ipMonitor Configuration is selected.
- Backup Credential is specified within the Backup Credential box.
- You have the password for this backup credential.
- Click Backup Now.
- Enter a credential to encrypt the backup file.
- Click Backup.
Create a backup copy of the ipMonitor installation folder located at:
This process ensures that you can rebuild your previous installation without any data loss.
Back up the historical statistics
Navigate to the following directory:
- Back up the following directories: