Add multiple service monitors to an existing device
When you install a new application on a server and it introduces new services to a monitor, you can add a service monitor for each service. Only one monitor can be added at a time.
- Log in to the IpMonitor web interface.
- In the toolbar, click Devices.
- In the My Network screen, select the All Managed Devices checkbox.
- In the toolbar, click the Add drop-down menu and select Add New Device.
- Enter the IP address and credentials for the existing device, and click Next.
- When prompted, click Rescan.
- In the results page, click Modify selections.
- Select the desired services, and then click OK.