Enterprise Operations Console 1.6.3 Release Notes
Last updated: December 13, 2018
These release notes describe the new features, improvements, and fixed issues in Enterprise Operations Console 1.6.3. They also provide information about upgrades and describe workarounds for known issues.
If you are looking for previous release notes for Enterprise Operations Console, see Previous Version documentation.
New features and improvements in EOC 1.6.3
EOC 1.6.3 offers new features and improvements compared to previous releases of EOC.
Improved the View and View Template Editor
- Drag and drop resources in the editor.
- Edit details when you create or edit a view template.
Other improvements in EOC 1.6.2
SolarWinds EOC v1.6.2 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Full compatibility with the latest release of the following Orion-based products:
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
- SolarWinds Server & Application Manager
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker
- SolarWinds IP SLA Manager
Other improvements in EOC 1.6.1
SolarWinds EOC v1.6.1 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Added Virtualization Integration Module Resources to EOC
- Top 10 Hosts by Percent Memory Used
- Top 10 Hosts by Network Utilization
- Top 10 Hosts by CPU Load
- Hosts with Problems
- Guests with Problems
- Virtual Assets (Tree)
- Added NetFlow Traffic Analyzer Resources
- Top 10 Applications
- Top 10 Countries
- Top 10 Conversations
- Top 10 Endpoints
- Top 10 Protocols
- Support for FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standard). More information about FIPS can be found here
- User can now open Orion links in a new window
- Updated with the latest version of Network Atlas v18.104.22.168
- New setting that allows updates to account limitations
- Thwack link that redirects to the EOC page in Thwack
- Settings to show notifications to users not in the Administrator role
New customer installation
For information about installing Enterprise Operations Console, see the EOC Installation Guide.
How to upgrade
To upgrade from a previous version, see the Enterprise Operations Console Upgrade Guide.
© 2018 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reproduced by any means nor modified, decompiled, disassembled, published or distributed, in whole or in part, or translated to any electronic medium or other means without the prior written consent of SolarWinds. All right, title, and interest in and to the software, services, and documentation are and shall remain the exclusive property of SolarWinds, its affiliates, and/or its respective licensors.
SOLARWINDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, ON THE DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLARWINDS, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SOLARWINDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.