The SWISnap CLI is a part of the SolarWinds Snap Agent, responsible for scheduling tasks and managing plugins that are needed by tasks. It provides features like:
- Starting and stopping tasks.
- Managing plugins processes.
- Exposing REST API for managing and collecting status of tasks.
- Providing security for running binaries and communication with plugins.
To learn more about the agent features:
- Configuration (config.yaml)
- Publisher configuration
- Task File
- Plugin Configuration Template
- Metric format
- SWISnap Command Line
- REST API
- Signing plugins
- Secure Plugin Communication
When the APM Integrated Experience is enabled, AppOptics shares a common navigation and enhanced feature set with the other integrated experiences' products. How you navigate AppOptics and access its features may vary from these instructions. For more information, go to the APM Integrated Experience documentation.