When you click Tickets in the toolbar, you can access My Tickets and Group Tickets under the toolbar if:
- You belong to a group with assigned tickets
- The tickets are directly assigned to you.
To view the ticket detail page, you can:
- Click Tickets in the toolbar, and then click a ticket number.
- Click My Tickets, and then click a ticket number.
- Click Group Tickets, and then click a ticket number.
- Use the search options to locate the ticket of interest.
To assign a technician to the ticket, select an option in the Assign To field or click the Assigned Tech drop-down menu and select a technician.
To escalate the ticket, click above the Dates tab.
Troubleshoot incorrect ticket detail dates
The Ticket Details tab displays the following dates:
- Open Date
- Last Updated
- 1st-Response Date
- Closed Date
If the Ticket Details tab displays incorrect Open Date and 1st-Response Date values, do the following:
- Log in to Web Help Desk as an administrator.
- Click Setup > General > Time & Place.
- In the Business Zones tab, click your default time zone.
Verify that the Date Format and Time Format values are entered correct.
Use the following case-sensitive characters:
Character Description M Month in year d Day in month y Two-digit year yyyy Four-digit year
- Verify that the Business Hours and Work Days settings are correct.
- Click Save.