Use quick tickets to create identical tickets for repetitive issues, such as a forgotten password. You can create a quick ticket template to define the fields in quick tickets.
Techs and admins complete the Client and Location information based on the request type in a quick ticket before the ticket is assigned to help desk personnel.
- In the toolbar, click Tickets.
- In the Tickets screen, click New Ticket.
In the New Ticket screen, locate the Quick Ticket section and click the plus icon to create a ticket.
- In the Quick Ticket Details screen, complete the fields and drop-down menus for your quick ticket.
At the bottom of the ticket, locate the Save Quick Ticket as field.
- In the field, enter a name for this quick ticket type.
- Click Shared to allow others to use this quick ticket template.
- Click Save.
- Click Apply.