You can configure Web Help Desk to periodically discover assets stored in Lansweeper Network Management.
Before you begin, locate the following Lansweeper information:
- IP address and port number
- Login and password
- Database logon and password
To configure Web Help Desk to discover assets stored in Lansweeper:
- In the toolbar, click Setup > Assets > Discovery Connections.
- In the Connection Name field, enter a name for the new connection.
- Click the Discovery Tool drop-down menu, and select
Enter the Lansweeper database host name, port number, database name, user name, and password.
Complete the remaining fields as required, and click Save.
The Attribute Mapping tab displays.
- Click the Attribute Mapping tab and map the asset fields as appropriate. All bold selections are required.
To view the imported assets, click Assets > Search.
For more information about any field, see the tooltips.