View recommendations in VMAN
For a quick overview of the currently available active and predictive recommendations, check the Recommendations resource on the Virtualization Summary page.
- Click My Dashboards > Virtualization > Recommendations to open the page.
- Click All Recommendations on this resource.
- To access the recommendations filtered by cluster, click the link in the Recommendations column.
You can also see all recommendations by clicking My Dashboards > Recommendations.
The All Recommendations page displays both active and predicted recommendations, with the most critical active recommendations listed first. The severity of a recommendation implies how much the recommendation can help.
On the All Recommendations page, you can:
- View all recommendations that currently apply to your virtual environment.
- Filter recommendations based on the virtual entities to which they apply, on the severity, and on the recommendation type.
- View the details of a recommendation and apply the recommended actions on your virtual entities. You can either apply the recommendation now or schedule it for later.
Cancel and rollback running recommendations through the Running tab.
When canceled, the recommendation is tracked in the history tab with a status message.