Assign a credential to an Active Directory domain controller
A credential is simply a username and password, that can be accessed by a unique name. This saves you having to enter the username and password each time you use a device. After you have set up a credential when adding a Active Directory domain controller, or have created it using Manage Active Directory credentials , you can apply it to multiple controllers.
- Go to Settings > All Settings, and click UDT Settings in the Product Specific Settings section.
- Click Manage Active Directory Domain Controller in the Track Users and Endpoints section.
- Select one or more Active Directory domain controllers in the list.
- Click Assign security log access credentials.
- Select or create the required credential, and click OK.