Add a plugin to a collector
This procedure is a general instruction for adding a plugin to a collector. Specific device plugin procedures are listed later in this document. If your device is not listed, review this procedure along with your device vendor documentation for guidance.
- In Threat Monitor, navigate to Admin > Manage Collectors.
- In the sensors list, select a collector, and then click Edit.
- Click the Data Sources tab.
- Click New Plugin.
- From the Active Plugin list, select the appropriate plugin for your data source.
- Next to each inactive worker, click the gear icon, and then click Save.
If you have a very talkative and busy log (especially one like a firewall), click the appropriate gear icon to update the Parser to at least five processes, and then Storage to at least ten. Error can stay at one.
- Next to each inactive worker, click the play button , and then click Save.