Below is an overview that describes the data contained within each report and its value, followed by how to access the reports section of your SWSD. Click on either of the links below to go directly to the topic of interest or continue reading for a complete description.
On the left pane of your screen, you will find a table of contents for the Reports provided.
Reports founds in this section are a repository of the reports you have created and saved.
Templates - Is a repository of all out-of-the-box reports provided, broken down by category.
If you are unsure which report holds the information you are looking for, consider the following facts and questions to better understand the reports categorization.
Displays all the reports you have access to.
This section is made up of several reports that all focus on different aspects of how Incidents are addressed. The reports can answer questions such as:
- What is the weekly volume of incidents trend that were created per each Site?
- What are the most popular service catalogs that were used in each site?
- How many incidents, per chosen time frame, were opened from a closed state, per each Department?
- What does my agent's performance and output look like? How many tickets per agent are still open? Should the load balancing be re-evaluated?
Reports that directly correlate tickets with time spent by agents to work on and resolve tickets. These reports provide answers to questions such as:
- Was I able to decrease my team's average resolution time or the age of the incidents I still have in the queue?
- Which category has the slowest time to receive a response?
- How many work hours were spent per Site on each Service Category?
- What is the reason for the drop/rise in trends?
- and more...
For more on Time Centric reports, click here.
Service Level Management
Reports on statistics as they relate to workload and SLA breaches. Focusing on answering questions such as:
- Which incident categories have the biggest amount of breaches each month?
How does the percentage of Incidents with SLA Breaches change over time
View reports based on customer feedback of ticket.
Reports on # of tasks and resolution, answering questions such as:
- What is Task Throughput and what does it mean to users?
How are Tasks distributed among different categories?
For more on Task Management reports, click here.
Comparative analysis of the tickets falling under the described categories.
For more on Problems/Changes/Releases reports, click here.
Reports focus on which solutions work best for the agents in your organization. Analyzes questions such as:
- How many solutions do I have in each site, broken down based on subcategory?
- How many assets were created over time or by field of interest?
- How many assets were created over time and/or field of interest?
- View the results in a Stack chart by field of interest
Analysis of how chats are used within your SWSD to address tickets.
- How often agents are responding to tickets via chat?
How often are chats accepted by an agent, started by a requester? Breakdown per site and/or department.
For more on Chat reports, click here.
To view all reports, hover over the icon and scroll down to Reports.
The landing page is versatile and can be presented in list or gallery view.
Select the icon, for List View:
- This view is recommended when you have many reports. It consolidates the text on your screen to display an increased number of report descriptions to assist in locating the specific report you need.
- This view is also preferred by veteran users who are familiar with their reports and can easily navigate to the report they are after.
Select the icon for Gallery View:
- Gallery view is recommended when you are not certain of which report will address your inquiry, as the gallery tiles expose important information that should help you with this selection.
Both views allow you to drag-and-drop reports in the order you wish for them to appear.
In each report, you can edit and filter the data to focus on specific areas of interest. The example below focuses on a report from the Incident Management section and is titled Incidents Over Time.
Notice the dropdown menus. You can edit the report via:
- Resolution by: Day, week, month or hour
- Time Scope: Can focus on Creation time, Close time, Assignment time and more
- Stack by: Refers to topics such as State, Assignee, Site and all other ticket fields
- Limit: Refers to the number of bars that will be presented in the report
- Date Range: Allows you to scope the report to a desired time frame
To further meet your needs, there is an Add Filter option where you can further determine the scope you wish to display.
In the upper right hand corner, there are several icons.
The icon allows you to select between different report layouts.
The allows you to save any changes you made while viewing the report. This report will appear in the My Reports section.
The icon allows you to: Not all options are available for all reports.
- Export the report to PDF
- Show/hide labels - When you select to show labels, you will see the number of incidents in each stack by value.
- Table view - Select this to open a new window that provides a clear view of each entity composed in the report.
- Filter others bar/Show others bar - This action allows you to control the presence of the "others" column in the value breakdown report.
Once you have created and saved a new report, there are additional options offered from the icon. You can:
- Schedule a report
- Export to PDF
- Share report - The report is a snapshot which does not auto-update, therefore the recipient will see the information presented by the specific time the report was saved for sharing.
- Show Labes
- Return to Table View
- Delete this report.