Verify the SEM Agent connection
After you install the SEM Agent on your Agent nodes, verify that the Agent connected to the SEM Manager.
SEM HTML5 console
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Nodes tab.
- Under Refine results, click the Agent and Connected check boxes.
- In the agent node list, ensure all connected nodes display a green check mark indicator.
SEM Flash console
Open the SEM console. See Log in to the SEM web console in the SEM Administrator Guide for steps.
- Click Manage > Nodes.
In the Nodes grid, ensure that all connected nodes include a green statusindicator.
For help troubleshooting SEM Agents, see Troubleshoot SEM Agents and network devices in the SEM Administrator Guide.
- Configure SEM Agents after they are installed in the SEM Administrator Guide.
- If you have similar SEM Agents installed, see Create connector profiles to manage and monitor SEM Agents in the SEM Administrator Guide.