Create a filter for all activity in a connector profile
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Events tab.
- To create a filter at the group level in the Filter Values pane, move the mouse pointer over a group heading to expose the vertical ellipsis, and then select Add New Filter.
To create a filter at the root level, click the add icon, and then select Add New Filter.
- Enter a descriptive name for your new filter.
In the drag panel on the left, expand Event Groups, and then select Any Alert.
When you drag a value into the filter builder, the correct drop location is illuminated with a blue line.
- Under Any Alert fields, drag DetectionIP into the filter builder.
- In the drag panel on the left, expand Connector Profiles, select your profile, and drag it into the filter value drop location.
- Click Save.