Create a FIM template
While creating or editing FIM connector, you can create your new FIM monitor(template) from selected list of inclusions.
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Nodes tab.
- In the Refine Results pane, expand the Type group, and then select Agent.
- Select an Agent in the list, and then click Manage Node Connectors.
- In the Configured connectors list, select a FIM connector, and then click Edit.
- Select two or more inclusions and/or exclusions, and then select Export to template from the Commands drop-down list.
Enter a template name (for example, New FIM template) and a description, if needed, and then click Export selected.