Configure a proxy server connector on a SEM Manager
After you configure your proxy server to log to your SEM appliance, configure the corresponding connector on your SEM Manager. Many of the proxy server connectors are similar with some unique settings.
The following procedure describes how to set up a connector for a Websense proxy server. You can find instructions for additional firewall connectors in the SolarWinds knowledge base.
- In the SEM Events Console, navigate to Nodes > Manager Connectors.
- In the search box, type Websense Web Filter.
- Select the Websense Web Filter and Websense Web Security connector, and then click Add Connector.
- In the Name field, enter a new name, or keep the existing name.
- Click Add. The connector appears on the Manager Connectors tab under Configured connectors.
- Under Configured connectors, select your connector, and then click Start.