Add the Send Email Message action to a rule
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Rules tab.
On the Rules toolbar, click Create rule from template.
- In the search box, enter user account lockout.
- Select the User Account Lockout Rule template, and then click Next.
- Review and edit the existing conditions and values where needed, and then click Next.
- Under Rule details, click Add new action, select Send Email Message, and then click Next.
- Select an email template and recipients.
- Select your event info and detection time options, click Add, and then Create.
See Create a new rule for additional guidance.