In the Filters pane, you can edit existing filter values to adjust event types streaming into your log feed.
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Events tab.
- In the Filters pane, scroll down to locate your filter, move the pointer over the filter to expose the vertical ellipsis, click it, and then select Edit.
- The selected filter conditions appear on the Edit Filter page.
- To adjust the filter conditions, move the pointer over any of the filter conditions.
- The edit a condition, click the pencil icon.
- Adjust one or more values, and then click Save.
- To delete a condition, click the delete icon.
- To add a new condition, click the add icon.
- To keep your edits, click Save.