Start the FIM driver
File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) monitors all file types for unauthorized changes. Using FIM, you can detect changes to critical files to ensure systems have not been compromised.
- In the SEM Events Console, navigate to Manage > Nodes.
- Under Refine Results, expand the Type group, and then select Agent.
- Select an agent to view the configuration toolbar.
- From the More drop-down list, select Start FIM Driver.
- Upon successful configuration, a success dialog appears in the upper-right console.
From the More drop-down list, you can start an FIM driver, and enable or disable FIM on Agent startup.