Monitor configuration changes on a node in SCM
In Server Configuration Monitor (SCM), set up configuration monitoring on a server, see suggestions of servers to monitor, and see the recent changes.
This assumes you have already added the node to the Orion Platform. See Add a node to SCM for details.
To begin monitoring server configurations, you must assign one or more configuration profiles to the server.
- Assign configuration profiles to a node
- Unassign configuration profiles
- See detected candidates for configuration monitoring
- Learn about near real-time change detection
- Monitor who made server configuration changes
- Enable near real-time file monitoring
- See recent configuration changes
- Enable out-of-the-box monitoring exclusions
- Take advantage of SCM PowerShell script support
- Change how long configuration data is kept